New and improved Flexi Pass in 2019!
Please note, in 2019 we have improved the way you can access your 11 general admission tickets. To ensure you are ready for the season, please see instructions below, along with a step by step guide in the next tab.
- Download the official St Kilda Club App on your smart phone via the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app, and go to ‘More’.
- Select ‘Membership’ followed by ‘Flexi Tickets’.
- Log in using the email address and password linked to your membership.
- Select REDEEM TICKETS.
- Select the game you’d like to attend, how many tickets you would like to redeem and then select REDEEM 'X' TICKET.
- If one of the tickets you are redeeming is for a friend or family member, you can transfer their ticket to them. Enter their email, the number of tickets and hit ‘transfer’. Alternatively, you can screenshot and send this image via SMS or email.
- On match day, scan the barcode at Marvel Stadium to enter the ground, and find a seat in General Admission on Level 3.
Have more questions? No problem! Contact us Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm AEST on 1300 467 246 or email email@example.com
If you're having issues on match day, we will be in the Membership Hub outside Gate 5 to help.