1. Click here and select ‘’Unlock Member Tickets’’ enter your member barcode/s, we have included yours in the email we sent.
2. If booking for multiple members, please enter your membership barcode/s along with any additional members you are booking for (one below the other with no spaces, commas or full stops). Please note: All members will need a valid barcode to redeem their complimentary ticket. A transaction limit of ten (10) will apply.
3. Once all barcode(s) are entered click on ‘’Validate’’
4. From there, select Member Upgrades
5. Once you select your quantity please click ‘Best Available' to access your traditional seating area, these will allocate you in the order displayed:
Level 1, Aisles 23-27 (excluding 25, rows A-L)
Level 1, Aisle 42 (Rows H-T)
Level 1, Aisles 43
6. You will be allocated a ticket based on your selection above and be prompted to finalise your booking through Ticketmaster
7. Once finalised, your tickets will be available in your Ticketmaster account
Please note: Plastic member cards will not provide access to scan into Marvel Stadium – You must follow the above instructions to gain entry.
You will be able to purchase additional guest passes, however please note a limit of two (2) will apply during the member on-sale period.
If you wish to purchase additional guest passes after the member on-sale period has concluded, please contact our Membership Team on 1300 467 246 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessible Seating options are available on Ticketmaster via the ‘’View Only Accessible Tickets’’ button on the event page. If you’re accessible ticketing requirements are not available online, please call Ticketmaster's Accessible Seating Line : 1300 446 925 or via the link here.