By ‘Pledging your Membership’, you agree:
- All 2020 membership fee payments that have been paid in full by you (including monthly instalments, if applicable) will be retained by St Kilda Football Club Ltd (St Kilda) and will not be subject to a refund.
- If applicable, your monthly St Kilda membership fee payments will continue to be debited from your nominated credit card in the normal payment schedule and collected in entirety for the 2020 season (Pledge).
- Your Pledge is voluntary, unconditional and non-refundable.
- Your name will be published on St Kilda’s ‘Pledge Wall’ across St Kilda’s digital channels and on the banner at St Kilda’s first AFL game once spectator access resumes.
- Should you wish to make an additional one-off donation to your Pledge (Donation), St Kilda will be entitled, in its sole discretion, to apply your Donation to its business operations as it deems appropriate.
- In order to access the full range of benefits associated with pledging your 2020 St Kilda membership, you must actively pledge your membership where indicated on the St Kilda website, or as otherwise directed by St Kilda, prior to August 1, 2020.
- · St Kilda may from time to time vary these terms and conditions by posting any changes on the St Kilda website or in an email.
By ‘Pledging a one-off Donation’, you agree:
- Your donation will be made to the St Kilda Football Club Limited (St Kilda) (Donation) and will be made via the payment method specified on the payment gateway.
- Your Donation is voluntary, unconditional, non-refundable, and is not tax deductible.
- St Kilda will be entitled, in its sole discretion, to apply your Donation to its business operations as it deems appropriate.
- Your name will be published on St Kilda’s ‘Pledge Wall’ across St Kilda’s digital channels and, if your Donation is above $50, on the banner at St Kilda’s first AFL game once spectator access resumes.
- Should you sign up as a member, the St Kilda membership terms and conditions will apply to your membership.
- St Kilda may from time to time vary these terms and conditions by posting any changes on the St Kilda website or in an email.
- The upgrade offer is applicable to fully paid 2020 members as of 31st August 2020.
- The free upgrade is applied on renewal of membership for the 2021 season.
- The nature of the upgrade is determined by St Kilda in its sole discretion and cannot be exchanged or swapped for another upgrade.
- Members must renew their 2021 membership on Easy Pay (either upfront or monthly) to be eligible for the upgrade.