Option 1 - Optional Upgrade
1. Click on the ticketing link within the email and select ‘’Unlock Member Tickets’’ enter your member barcode/s, we have included yours in the email.
2. If booking for multiple members, please enter your membership barcode/s along with any additional members you are booking for (one below the other with no spaces, commas or full stops). A transaction limit of ten (10) will apply.
3. Once all barcode(s) are entered click on ‘’Validate’’
4. From there, select Member Upgrades
5. Once you select your quantity please click on your desired location.
6. You will be allocated a ticket based on your selection above and be prompted to finalise your booking through Ticketmaster
7. Once finalised, your tickets will be available in your Ticketmaster account.
Round 2 specific instructions can be found here.
Option 2 - Default Access
Get General Admission access by scanning in your physical card / mobile membership upon entry*. This will become available from 72 hours prior to the match until the end of the game.
Instructions on how to access this can be found here.
You will be required to access your mobile membership via the Official St Kilda App or online portal on your smartphone. This will act as a Mobile ticket, allowing you to scan into home and away games in Melbourne easily.
If you haven't already, download the Saints Official App and log in to your St Kilda membership account to view your barcode each home game.
Once you can view your ticket in the app, select 'add to wallet' to ensure it is ready to go on gameday.
*Please note, this option doesn't guarantee entry as access is subject to capacity. We would suggest upgrading via the steps above to guarantee entry to this match.
Please note, you will only be able to access the barcode of the upcoming home games, 72 hours prior to each game. We will send you a reminder once your barcode is ready to view within the app.
*Please note, this option doesn't guarantee entry as access is subject to capacity.
Guest Passes will be available up to the overall transaction limit of (10) ten tickets. Please note, prices will vary dependent on which seating category you select.
For any accessible seating requests, please call Ticketmaster's Accessible Seating Line for Marvel matches : 1300 446 925 or via the link here.
For matches at the MCG, submit an Accessible Seating request through Ticketek, this can be found here.
If you have any unanswered questions please contact the Saints Membership team on 03 9967 4388 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org .